Caribbean African Canadian Social Services
CAFCAN is a charitable organization whose primary focus is on building and strengthening the service framework for African Canadians through the use of psycho-social interventions..
CAFCAN continues to attract, utilize and retain experienced and skilled professionals in the field of social services to work alongside Black children, youth, and families to alleviate the social conditions that create barriers for them in reaching their full potential.
We want to thank all those who have generously contributed to CAFCAN during this COVID pandemic.
These programs and services have included, but are not limited to:
- Effective Parenting Program
- Employment Support
- Violence Against Women (VAW)
- Leaders In Partnership (LIP)
- Provincial Youth Outreach Program
- Mental Health Counselling
- Stop Now And Plan (SNAP®)
- Ujima Mentorship Youth Program
- Ouch! That Hurts
Find Out More About This Organization
995 Arrow Road, Toronto, ON M9M 2Z5